Chronos Stores is seeking to add to her fast-paced dynamic team of young professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer and are not biased to any religion, race, tribe or sex. We need sales representatives for our Online Store.
Office Location: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementation of sales plans.
Duties and responsibilities
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Analyzes trends and results in sales.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; establishing targeted market share.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
- Compulsory visits and follow-ups of prospective and existing clients.
- Ability to drive sales from start to finish
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to be persistent
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Ability to think ahead and forecast future opportunities and problems
- Experience as a sales representative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Interested candidates are to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 15th September 2017. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon.
Download the Sales Rep Job description here