This is a guide to help our customers who’ve bought our wall decals and want to take a moment to do it right. Don’t be afraid of the vinyl wall art. It will not bite, it will not leave grossness on your walls, it will not be stuck there forever. You can change your mind, update your look, or leave it for years. You can smack it on the wall in no time.
Removable wall decals are great for any surface. Perfect for apartments, homes and offices. When you feel like changing, just peel it off and smack up another.. Simple.
Now let’s go..!
Select a space. Find the perfect space for the new decal. Look for any bare walls that could use some decoration. Take notes on details of the space that you are planning on using.
- Take notes of existing decorations and colors.
- Think of any possible layouts for a decal.
Find your decal. Locate a decal on our website that will be the best fit for your space.
- Find the right size decal for the space.
- Think about how the decals shape and design will make the space feel.
- Select a decal that speaks about you…!
Order your decal.
- Order your decal.
- Pay for your decal.
- Input your address details for delivery
Your decal will be delivered within 8 days.
Adjust the placement. Double check the decal is going to look great in the place you have selected. Removing a decal is possible, but most will not be reusable. Ensure that you are satisfied with where you are considering placing the decal.
- Leave the paper backing on and temporarily tape the decal to the wall.
- Step back and examine how the decal fits the space.
- Make any adjustments until you are happy with how it looks.
Place the decal. Placing the decal requires accuracy and focus. Stick the decal as close as you can to the guideline you created for it.
- Line up the decal with your guideline.
- Carefully stick the decal to the area you have selected.
- Work slowly and take your time to ensure accuracy.
Voila..! Your decal is ready..!
Easy you say???
Go on and shop for some..!
To know about Wall Decals, Please read our FAQ’s on Decals here